We went to New York on July 12th to celebrate my stepfather's 80th Birthday!! My mom has been planning this for months and it finally is here. We left on Friday early in the morning and went to my friend Nancy's house and spent the day with her, then we got to my sisters house that night and Saturday went to a very nice Italian restaurant. I was praying that the girls would behave yet luckily they slept almost for the whole party. I was worried because 5 hours at a restaurant for a 1 year old and a 4 year old would have been alot to deal with!!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Surprise Party for Dominck
We only brought 1 stroller and Megan fell asleep before Melissa so I asked the waiters for a tablecloth and put it on the floor and she slept the entire time.
My brother and Mom and Dominick- I wish I will look as good as he does when I am 80!!



We went to New York on July 12th to celebrate my stepfather's 80th Birthday!! My mom has been planning this for months and it finally is here. We left on Friday early in the morning and went to my friend Nancy's house and spent the day with her, then we got to my sisters house that night and Saturday went to a very nice Italian restaurant. I was praying that the girls would behave yet luckily they slept almost for the whole party. I was worried because 5 hours at a restaurant for a 1 year old and a 4 year old would have been alot to deal with!!
We went to New York on July 12th to celebrate my stepfather's 80th Birthday!! My mom has been planning this for months and it finally is here. We left on Friday early in the morning and went to my friend Nancy's house and spent the day with her, then we got to my sisters house that night and Saturday went to a very nice Italian restaurant. I was praying that the girls would behave yet luckily they slept almost for the whole party. I was worried because 5 hours at a restaurant for a 1 year old and a 4 year old would have been alot to deal with!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment