Saturday, July 5, 2008

Painting Continued








Now Melissa's room was a walk in the park compared to Little Miss Megan's room. Megan and I went back to Lowe's with her pillowcase from her comforter and originally I wanted to do Lavender because purple is her favorite color yet she has such a pretty comforter that Lavender would not really match so I picked out a few colors and let her choose what she wanted and she picked a color called nice berry- well its a bright pink and I was like ok that looks nice well when I started painting on Friday it was such a blotchy color and me being a non professional painted you could see any and EVERY flaw, by the time I had finished the first coat Sean came in the room and hated it! We were ready to go get a primer and change the color but we decided to put another coat on and see what happens well yes it is a very bright color yet it has grown on me and now that Sean put the chair rail on it looks a lot nicer- Megan wanted the same exact room as her sister yet I talked her into having something different yet if it were up to Sean he wanted to also do half walls on Megan's room yet I did not want that so maybe in a few years when we paint again we can do something like that. So I am exhausted and Sean still has one more chair rail to put up yet Megan is back in her room on her sleeping bag until tomm when we finish her room up. I honestly am thinking of starting my own painting company hehe- not sure why painters charge so much!!

No comments: