Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend
















We could not have asked for a nicer weekend. Saturday we had Dylan's Birthday Party then Sunday and today we just hung out around the house and I mulched this morning and finally my planting is all done. Melissa is so funny she gets or finds something new to do each day and I just laugh at her. Her newest thing is emptying the toy box and climbing into it. I hope that she does not get any ideas to climb out of her crib because then I am in trouble. I have a new little boy that started last week his name is Aiden and he is 6 months old and such a good little boy. Dylan and Matthew's last day will be June 6th. They are leaving because Matthew is allergic to dogs and we are not getting rid of Charlie. The hours watching him are great and I will be off on Friday's!! Can you tell I am excited about that!! Especially for the summer!! Well tomm back to work but we are looking forward to vacation in 2 WEEKS!! I hope that we have nice weather.

No comments: