Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Melissa's Birthday in NY

Megan was a dancing fool at the party

Here is Geraldine with one of the boys

This is Rachel(my niece, Victoria,Megan,Anthony, and Nick (my friend Nancy's kids)


This is my friend Nancy also Melissa's godmother

This is my friend Toni that I have known since I was 15

This past weekend we went to NY to celebrate Melissa's 1st Birthday with our family and friends from NY. It was a very nice party at my moms house and Melissa received a ton of clothes which I am grateful for!! Sunday morning we headed off to CT to celebrate the Baptism of my friend Geraldine & Stephen's twin boys. The Church was amazing looking and then after they had a great reception at a country club. We left CT around 6pm and headed home, we had to go pick up Charlie at our friends house and by the time we got home it was 11:15 and needless to say we were all very tired. I had off on Monday and Sean took off but I had allot of running around to do including a 12 month physical for Melissa, I had to make a cake for a birthday party that we were having for Cassidy at Sean's Aunt's house but Cassidy loved her little party!! her Birthday was on Sat. yet since we went away we did not get to celebrate it with her so that is why we all decided to have the little get together. Melissa is really on the move now taking more steps on her own. My mom suggested to keep her walking shoes on during the day even if we are home since that helps support her little ankles and will help her balance so yesterday I dressed her and put her shoes on and did see the difference. Sean joined a softball league and he has his first game on Friday night and he is very excited about playing. I am looking forward to go watch his games once the weather warms up. Next Monday I will be going to Woodside Elementary to register Megan for Pre-K crazy at it seems hopefully she will get in and be going to "big girl school" as she calls it!! She is very excited about going on a yellow school bus!! Here are some pics of the parties. Talk to you soon!!

No comments: