Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Melissa 1st Birthday party in MD

This was a cake that we got from a bakery in Baltimore it was the most delicious cake that we have ever had. Everything on top of the cake was edible. we also had a cupcake cake yet did not get a chance to take a picture of it. And of course Melissa had her own cake to eat all on her own and she loved every minute of it! This past Sat we had a party for Melissa in MD and this coming Sat we will be having another party in NY. The weather was nice so the kids played outside. I can't believe my baby is 1 already!! This year flew by. Yesterday we went to The Mall at Columbia to have the girls pictures taken at JC Penny and OMG I could not decide which ones to choose because they ALL came out great!! Those pictures will follow. We could not get Melissa to hold up her little finger to say that she was ONE but of course she did it as soon as we left the studio. Well I do have a busy week ahead since we are leaving on Friday for NY. We picked up Megan's dance outfit for her recital this month and it is soooo cute! She will be going to have her pictures taken on Thursday with her tap and ballet class. I will take some pics on Thursday of her for you to see.

No comments: