Not too bad for the first time
Ok ,I know that I have been not good at updating my blog yet my last day at work was last Friday and I am now home!! So hopefully I will have time to keep this up to date in the meantime, I have taken pics and will go back to the furthest thing that we have done to catch you up on. Well our Gingerbread House making and cookie making- was a huge success EVERYONE LOVED my cookies!! I did however have a hard time with the rice crispy treats and I do know how to cook yet have never made them so I did burn the first batch so bad that it took me 1/2 hour to scrub the pot- The second batch was a little better yet Megan was wondering why they were not white and I told her that they had a tan and that worked for her yet not for Sean- he said that they were nasty, so I called my friend Nancy and she told me what I was doing wrong but I ran out of time so I have not made them again yet I am going to try again tomm. As far as my cookies- I am going to hopefully have a cookie party next year- My sister goes to one every year and I think that I would like to have one myself but I made- Sugar cookies, Peanut Butter Blossoms, Magic bars, Oatmeal cookies,Chocolate chip cookies, One cookie had almonds, white chocolate chips and cranberries, Thumb print cookies with raspberry in the middle, we made tins for some of our neighbors and Megan was so happy to help deliver them with me.


No comments:
Post a Comment