Well on Friday we went to the Columbia Mall and Megan got her haircut at Cartoon Cuts.. I asked her if she wanted it short and she said that she did- I always try to put it up and pigtails last no more than a half hour in her hair yet I am glad that I got it cut short since it came out really cute.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Some pics..
Melissa had an exhausting day at work today and drank up her bottle and we found her sleeping in this position.
Megan new haircut...

Well on Friday we went to the Columbia Mall and Megan got her haircut at Cartoon Cuts.. I asked her if she wanted it short and she said that she did- I always try to put it up and pigtails last no more than a half hour in her hair yet I am glad that I got it cut short since it came out really cute.
Well on Friday we went to the Columbia Mall and Megan got her haircut at Cartoon Cuts.. I asked her if she wanted it short and she said that she did- I always try to put it up and pigtails last no more than a half hour in her hair yet I am glad that I got it cut short since it came out really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment