Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween
















We on Halloween morning Melissa woke up and was having problems walking- at first I thought that her foot was asleep yet after a while of limping or just saying "up" "up" I was thinking that something was wrong so I called Dr. Gordon and made an appointment. I brought her in and he checked her out and said that she had pulled ligaments in her ankle which basically meant that she had sprained her ankle. He said that the only way for that to heal was to keep her off of her foot. I was like oh my how do you keep a 1 year old from walking. well luckily it was not too difficult because it was hurting her so she was either crawling most of the day or taking her nap or just wanted to be held. well it was time to go trick or treating and I brought her stroller and by the evening I am pretty sure that she was feeling better because she wanted to walk and was not limping anymore. I did let her walk to 3 houses that had no steps and then she walked back to the stroller to get back in until we got in front of the next house. They got lots of candy including some weird things like a jenny Craig breakfast bar, a bag of Swiss miss cocoa, and a toothbrush. weird yet I guess it could have been worse. I was happy that it did not rain!

No comments: